Saturday, January 31, 2009

TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM

OMG WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN




Okay. I need this game. that is all.




no its not. Tatsunoko VS Capcom is another cross generations game created by Capcom, this time with the anime-production company Tatsunoko. Yea, I never heard of them Either but they are responsible for such great and classic anime shows like Speed Racer, Casshern, G-Force, and (the one I am most exited about) KARAS!

heres a little clippity clip.


I hear its button scheme on the Wiimote is such that anybody can pick up a remote and enjoy. this is a big plus for Me, because ilove Street Fighter but hate getting my ass kicked by somebody who has the freaking combo's memorized.
Big points to Capcom for bringing in some characters who have been shunned too many times in the past, they could have easily shoved every SFII character in there, but kept it modest with just Ryu and Chun-Li. Also Mega-Man Legends! woot! (I think i am the only person who even likes MML).

Cant wait for this one to arrive Stateside. later.

No comments: