Friday, January 25, 2008

First day of school....so so tired....



photoshooped!!!! someone shooped da whoop

Im back to tell you all about my first day of school! yay!
first, my mommy woke me up briight and eaarrly to make sure i had a good breakfast
then it was a 30 minute train ride to my new school. it was so scawwy but I managed to make it to class on time :)

okay enough, all I had was one poetry class today, and i felt so damn out of place, everyone was picking up things in poems, like, out of the fricking blue! AN APPLE IS NOT A METAPHOR FOR GOD, AND A FRUIT BAT IS NOT THE DEVIL!!! hahaaa oh man...college kids are so...existential.

picked up a new printer on the way from school , HP for 100 bucks, could've bought something cheaper but, I spoil myself. hanging out at a friends apartment, picked up some new shoes, Bapes....


I can already see the late night papers and the long shifts at work with my eyes behind my head, but at least im in school again.
kids....stay in school.....

No comments: