Monday, March 2, 2009

just some more personal stuff.

hey, its Monday, well its Tuesday 2:05 am..I'm still awake because class starts at 3:40 tomorrow,just decided to give a little insight as to whats going on in my life right now...

I had a big scare over the weekend when a knife was pulled on me by a homeless man. That's when shit gets real. when you think things like this only happen in the news or in movies, no, everyone is susceptible to random acts of violence. or life. and you can get all caught up with faith, you can prey and hope it never happens to you or a loved one, but we have no control over what happens in our lives really. Just live your life as safe and fulfilling as you can, because your life is literally at the hands of every John with a gun; every Jane behind the wheel, any mentally unstable person on campus...so yeah. here is a vid.


also, I'm getting my citizenship this month, and taking a very important college test as well. wish me luck. but what is luck really? blablablablah psychobabble.

I'm thinking of making my own little Zine, concerning music/movies/street wear/graffiti/new york/ what ever makes me happy and hopefully makes my readers happy. I'll fill you in if I actually go through with it. peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Back in NYC for the spring break - saw the ads on the train for the hike in price. Computers running the trains? - I agree with you, NOT a good idea at all and definitely not something I think people would really be willing to pay more for.

You're never looking for the trouble when it finds you - glad you're okay now.