Monday, April 27, 2009

cant Wait for that Evangelion 2.0 ......camrip

My third favorite Anime of all time(right behind Akira and Ghost in the Shell), Evangelion, is getting ready to drop another film from their Rebuild series. this time the title is Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance... that a kick ass title...

well there's so much new shit going on I cant even begin to summarize it, just go over to Evageeks.org for everything eva related...

What I'm looking forward to the most has to be the new Angels. In the first rebuild we had Sachiel, Samshel and God-Tier Ramiel (I cant sum up that final fight with words)
this time around I believe of the 9 ANGELS, 5 ARE GETTING THE BOOT, AND 2 BEING INTRODUCED, aweesoommeeee, If you didnt know, my favorite thing about Eva are the Angels, their names, their attributes, the whole shebangibang...too bad my boy Laliel is getting the boot ;_;

but the two new angels sound intruiging nonetheless...so yeah, check out evageeks.org , search youtube for the trailers and peace out.

No comments: